Re-Play’s Toddler Utensils are perfect for little ones learning to feed themselves. Durable and affordable, forks feature rounded tips for safety and spoons have a deep scoop for the hungriest toddlers. Mix and match utensils with our plates, bowls, and cups to create a vibrant tableware set!
Size: Approx 14cm long
While safe for the Microwave, we do not recommend it due to the possibility of staining and hot spots in the food – should you choose to Microwave we do not warranty against staining.
- Made in the USA from FDA Approved Recycled Milk and Recycled Polypropylene by our Family Owned & Operated Company
- We save one Milk Jug from the landfill EVERY 6 seconds – Strong, Sustainable, Safe HDPE plastic!
- BPA, Phthalate, PVC, Melamine and Surface Coatings FREE – Safer for your Child and Safer for our Environment.
- Easily Stack and are Virtually Indestructible!
- Tested Dishwasher and Microwave Safe**
Re-Play items that are White are made from Recycled Polypropylene – NOT Recycled HDPE.
The Re-Play logo is embossed on each product, either on the face or on the back, ensuring you are purchasing authentic Made in the USA products.
Eliminate the Use of Single Use Plastics – our products are not only made from Recycled material, at the end of use – they can be Recycled again!
Use & Care
- Recommended age range: All Ages
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave may cause staining
- Red Sauces and certain foods can stain plastic – we recommend washing with a grease cutting dish soap IMMEDIATELY after use! Should you develop a tough stain, we recommend baking soda and vinegar and a good scrubbing tool with grit.